Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow!!!

Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Blessing

Little Connor is home and doing well. What a wonderful Christmas blessing to have him born safe and sound. I have to say I was worried with all of the concerns for mom and baby but he is truly beautiful. Sara is a wonderful warm and caring mom, Tyler is a great daddy, he is protective of his new little boy. Our family is all so thankful to have Connor and Sara doing so well. I can't wait to get him in my arms and cuddle him. We may have to brave more stormy weather and even rain on top of all this snow.

1 comment:

Amber said...

he is beautiful! I'm so glad all went well. I hope the weather calms down so you can go see him again!

Family Reunion 08

Family Reunion 08
Once again I made everybody pose for a picture! They'll thank me one day!

Spa Day!

Spa Day!
Eliza had gone too long without a pedicure, we had to fix that!

Grandma's feather bed

Grandma's feather bed
We had to make grandma stop jumping on the bed with the great grandkids!