Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow!!!

Saturday, January 17, 2009








We spent a fabulous weekend at Silvermountain Lodge. We were going to go Christmas day but decided to stay home and go now. It was great, the weather was better and Sara and Tyler were able to meet us there on Saturday. Sara couldn't get in the water so she watched us all get wet! The Snow on Friday was really good. They had gotten 9 inches of fresh powder the night before and the sun kept trying to burn through. It was most fun spending time with eachother and the kids. We used to ski a lot together both before we were married and when the kids were young. We used to teach ski lessons and we taught the girls when they were tiny. Heather and Sara were about 4 when we started them skiing. I remember they both had little purple snow suits! We were just talking about this the other day with Meg, we used a little "wedge" to hold their little ski tips together, thus began a nic name for one of the girls, I won't mention any names ....... edgy wedgy flint. You know who you are. I got down the gondola and back to the condo first so I could get chili ready when the fam got there. We ate and then hit the trail to the roof top hot tubs!
Some of us are great surfers! Again, I will mention no names, except to say everyone but me... That indoor wave is something else. It can rip a swimming suit right off!!! Luckily we all came out unscathed.

2 comments:

Allen and Heather Luke said...

SO cute! I wish we were there!

Amber said...

that place looks SO fun! Is it in Washington? I haven't been snowboarding since before i had kids and i really would like to go again someday....

Family Reunion 08

Family Reunion 08
Once again I made everybody pose for a picture! They'll thank me one day!

Spa Day!

Spa Day!
Eliza had gone too long without a pedicure, we had to fix that!

Grandma's feather bed

Grandma's feather bed
We had to make grandma stop jumping on the bed with the great grandkids!