Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow!!!

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Ladies night out!


Heather, Meg and I met up and went to Twilight. We all loved it, althought the whole running thing with Bella on Edward's back was a little cheesy!! We all went to Spokane for a baby shower for Sara. Britta flew in and we stayed two nights just having a great time catching up. Sara is on bedrest now and I am trying to go to Spokane as much as I can. Her Drs are monitoring her BP and hoping all will go well.
She couldn't travel to Utah for Thanksgiving, Heather didn't make it either. The rest of us had turkey with Britta and Baby Jane was blessed on Sunday.

7 comments:

The Dilg Clan said...

cute pic!! I wish I could have been there:( Oh well!! Look like ya'll had a blast:)

JBK said...

We need to have a family directory so that everyone can find each other. Good to hear from you btw.

Justin

Jessica said...

Hi Peggy! It's great to see family coming together with the blogging and it'll be fun to get to know you guys a little better. Agreed with the Twilight comment...that part was a bit cheesy =)

-Jessica

Amber said...

Hi Aunt Peggy! It's great to catch up with you and your fam, it's been a long time. I keep telling my mom to start a blog but she still laughs at me and say's she has no time to update one. My blog is private but i would love to get your email so i can send you an invite! ambergenta@gmail.com
take care
-Amber

Amber said...

actually i already have your email! Heather sent it to me, i forgot...

Marrian said...

Looks like you girls had fun. I had no idea you were blogging. I'm so glad. Now I can keep up on what's happening with the family! Yeah!

Whitney said...

Your family is growing. Does Britta live in Provo? Tell Sara that we are praying for her. That is nice you can go there and help out. That girls night out looked fun.

Family Reunion 08

Family Reunion 08
Once again I made everybody pose for a picture! They'll thank me one day!

Spa Day!

Spa Day!
Eliza had gone too long without a pedicure, we had to fix that!

Grandma's feather bed

Grandma's feather bed
We had to make grandma stop jumping on the bed with the great grandkids!