Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow!!!

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Leapin Lizzards



Some women are drippin' with diamonds / Some women are drippin' with pearls / Lucky me, lucky me, look at what I'm drippin' with / Little girls! This was the story of my life until I got my man cub Josh!! Heather, Sara, Britta, and Meg all loved to hunch down in front of the TV and watch the video of Miss Hannigan making it a hard knock life for the precious little orphan girls in ANNIE. They would giggle to hear her cackle "What are you just standing around here for? You're supposed to clean the bathroom and the kitchen before lunch, my little pig droppings, and if you skip the corners, there will be no lunch...
So when I saw that the musical was coming to town I got the greatest idea since sliced bread, I got tickets to Annie and got on the horn to my granddaughter; Abby to join me.
Abby and I decided to dress up for the occasion and we had a wonderful cultural evening going to the musical. Who could forget Punjab? He didn't appear in the show we saw, but Daddy Warbucks and Grace as well as Rooster Hannigan and Lily St. Regis made the show enjoyable. Abby and I love to play the piano and sing. Abby has a beautiful voice and she is learning the piano too. Thanks Ab for coming all the way over to go with me. Tomorrow, Tomorrow, I love ya, Tomorrow. You're only a day away. I look forward to more fun with my beautiful grandkids.

4 comments:

The Dilg Clan said...

awww!! How fun Mom!! This is so cute!! I'm jealous!!

Allen and Heather Luke said...

Too sweet! Abby had such a great time, I know she will always remember this special outing with her Grandma. Your blogs are getting so creative, now you need to give me some lessons!

Polaris said...

oh mom I laughed through that whole blerp. I love you. miss you already

Unknown said...

How awesome are you!! I love your blog, finally found your Christmas card and got the addy. I really enjoyed your blog and all of your kids too! What a beautiful family you have. I got your call and will call you back soon I promise. I have a lot of catching up to do after looking at this! love patty

Family Reunion 08

Family Reunion 08
Once again I made everybody pose for a picture! They'll thank me one day!

Spa Day!

Spa Day!
Eliza had gone too long without a pedicure, we had to fix that!

Grandma's feather bed

Grandma's feather bed
We had to make grandma stop jumping on the bed with the great grandkids!